Jan 17, 2013

MASALA TEA

DSCN2314

          I love to have a cup of tea during snow with a novel in my hand (Especially Ramani chandran Novels). I tried this Masala tea from Chitra's blog. It came out well. for spicy lovers do try this once.The original recipe is here.

INGREDIENTS

MILK
½ Cup
WATER
½ Cup
TEA POWDER
¾ Tsp or 2 tea pkts
SUGAR
1.5 Tsp
FENNEL/SOMBU
¼ Tsp
PEPPER
3 – 4
CINNAMON
1 Inch
GINGER
1 Inch
CARDAMOM
2
CLOVES
2


STEP BY STEP PICTURES

DSCN2296
Grab your ingredients. (I used sugar cubes)

DSCN2302
Boil water in a pan & add the spices.

DSCN2303
When it starts to boil add sugar.

DSCN2304
Add The Tea Powder.

DSCN2307
Now add milk.

DSCN2309
Allow it to boil. Then switch off the flame.

DSCN2313
Using a strainer discard the spices & filter the tea.

DSCN2316
Enjoy hot tea.

1 comment:

  1. Thank u so much meena for trying my recipe. I am very happy :)

    ReplyDelete