Jan 1, 2013

VEGETABLE BURGER

DSCN1800

               After my marriage we  both went to HESBURGER. My husband ordered burger. When burger was served I first started to pull out the lettuce /salad leaves. Even though I could not eat the burger, I finished the French fries happily. When I went to shopping I found burger buns,so I brought it and I decided to make veg patties and place it inside the burger.It was so yummy. 

INGREDIENTS

BURGER BUN
1
GRATED CARROT
¼  Cup
BOILED POTATO
½  Cup
CHOPPED BEANS
¼  Cup
RED CHILLY POWDER
1 Tsp
TURMERIC POWDER
A Pinch
CORAINDER POWDER
¼ Tsp
OIL
1 Tsp
SALT
To Taste
SLICED ONION,TOMATO
1

STEP BY STEP PICTURES
        
DSCN1794
       Heat oil in a kadai & add the grated carrot,beans. Cook till it turns mushy. Now add the mashed potato. Then add the spice powders,salt.Flatten into the patties for burger.Toast them in the frying pan.

DSCN1796
Now take the burger bun. Spilt up into 2 halves.

DSCN1795
Keep your stuffs ready for assembling

DSCN1800 
Apply ketch up ,then place one onion slice ,veg pattie,one tomato slice and close it.

DSCN1806
Your veg burger is ready.Isn’t it so easy & quick to prepare.

DSCN1845
You can also apply coriander chutney and sprinkle onions in it.
DSCN1847
You can also toast the burger bun also.
NOTES
  • You can place cheese slices also.
  • All the veggies can be pressure cooked and smashed up to form patties.
  • Ginger garlic paste can also be added.
  • Assembling burger is your choice. If  you like cabbage you can place it in the burger.



No comments:

Post a Comment